Oregon Area Senior Center 219 Park St
The Brown Bag Book Group meets the third Wednesday of the month at 11:30 am at the Oregon Area Senior Center.
The library reserves copies of the books. Swing by and pick up a copy!
- February 15 - The Girls Who Stepped Out of Line by Mari Eder
- March 15 - The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict and Victoria Christopher Murray
- April 19 - The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
- May 17 - Empire of Pain by Patrick Keefe
- June 21 - Our Time is Now by Stacey Abrams*
- July 19 - Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin*
- August 16 - Mostly Dead Things Kristen Arnett*
- September 20 - Braving the Wilderness by Brené Brown
- October 18 - The Woman They Could Not Silence by Kate More
*Large Print is not available for these titles.
Questions? Contact us at bookclub [at] oregonlibrary.org.