The Brown Bag Book Group meets the third Wednesday of the month at 11:30 am at the Oregon Area Senior Center.
The library reserves copies of the books. Swing by and pick up a copy!
- October 18 - Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
- November 15 - The Woman They Could Not Silence by Kate Moore
- December NO MEETING
- January 17 - Things I wish I told my mother by Susan Patterson, Susan DiLallo, and James Patterson
- February 21 - Gray Mountain by John Grisham
- March 20 - The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
- April 17 - Before we were yours by Lisa Wingate
- May 15 - The house is on fire by Rachel Beanland
- June 19 - The life and afterlife of Harry Houdini by Joe Posnanski
Questions? Contact us at bookclub [at] oregonlibrary.org (bookclub[at]oregonlibrary[dot]org).