We love book clubs!
Great Beginnings Book Club
The Great Beginnings Book Club reads one book a month with two different meeting times.
- First Monday of the month at 6 pm online via Zoom.
- First Wednesday of the month at 10:30 at the Oregon Area Senior Center located at 219 Park St.
March's discussion is about The Book Woman's Daughter by Kim Michele Richardson
View the Great Beginnings Dates or View the Great Beginnings (in the evening) Dates
Brown Bag Book Club
The Brown Bag Book Group meets the third Wednesday of the month at 11:30 am at the Oregon Area Senior Center.
February's discussion is about The Girls Who Stepped Out of Line by Mari Eder
Other Book Clubs!
Are you a member of a book club? Need multiple copies of a book? No problem. Contact us at bookclub [at] oregonlibrary.org or 835-3656.
Additionally, the Madison Public Library (MPL) provides book discussion kits. Go to the MPL website for more information: madisonpubliclibrary.org/book-club-kits.
Resources for Book Clubs
- Book Movement is the only resource of its kind. Book Movement is a free subscription website that lists popular book club books that are curated by their 48,000+ book clubs.
- Lit Lovers is a resource for book clubs with reading guides, book reviews, and lists of popular books.
- Reading Group Guides is a resource for book clubs with reading guides, book give-aways, and book recommendations.
- Reading Group Choices partners with publishers, independent bookstores, public libraries, and authors to develop resources to enhance the shared reading group experience.
Questions? Contact us at bookclub [at] oregonlibrary.org.