WISCONSIN RESIDENTS ONLY: Complete this form to apply for a library card from the Oregon Public Library located in Oregon, Wisconsin.
This application is for a full access card which allows you to check out physical materials in addition to accessing our online resources.
If this card is for a child under 16 a parent or legal guardian must submit the form. Enter the child's name and birthdate and upload the photo ID of parent/legal guardian.
If you have any questions, please contact us at orecirc [at] oregonlibrary.org.
If the address on your ID doesn't match the address on the application, we will mail you your card as proof of address.
- I will be responsible for all materials checked out on this card, including materials checked out by others with or without my consent, unless I have previously reported the loss of my card.
- I will report a lost or stolen card.
- I will update any changes of my personal information (name, address, phone, email) as soon as possible.
- I will comply with all library rules and policies.
- I will be responsible for any charges on my account for overdue, lost, damaged, or stolen library materials.
- It is my responsibility to judge for myself and for my children or minor dependents what resources are appropriate for my/our personal use.